Fudgy One-Pot Brownies
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Line an 8-inch- square baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang. Coat the foil with cooking spray. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium. Off heat, whisk in the sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk until creamy, about 1 minute. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking well between additions. Add the cocoa powder and flour; stir until just blended. Pour into the pan.
- Bake the brownies until a tester inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool in the pan set on a wire rack. Using the foil overhang, lift the brownies out of the pan. Cut into squares.
Tip CHOCO-MINT SANDWICHES
- Mix 10 oz. white chocolate, melted, 1/3 cup heavy cream, 1 tsp. peppermint extract and 4 drops green food color. Spread over cooled brownies in the pan; chill until set. Mix 7 oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted, and 1/2 cup heavy cream; spread over mint layer and chill until set.
Tip CHAI-SPICED CRISPY TREATS
- Stir 3/4 tsp. ground cardamom and 1 tsp. ground ginger into the batter; bake and let cool completely. In a medium saucepan, stir 5 oz. marshmallows, 1 1/2 tbsp. butter and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper over medium heat until smooth. Fold in 3 cups crisped rice cereal. Press onto brownies in the pan.
Tip KETTLE CORN CRUNCH
- Fold 1 1/2 cups honey-roasted peanuts into the batter. Scatter 2 cups caramel popcorn over the batter before baking.
Tip GERMAN CHOCOLATE
- Fold 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans into the batter before baking. Mix 1/2 cup heavy cream with 4 oz. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted. Spread over cooled brownies in the pan. Top with 1 cup toasted coconut.
Tip TRIPLE-LAYER S'MORES
- Mix 1 2/3 cups crushed graham crackers with 6 tbsp. melted butter, 3 tbsp. sugar and a pinch salt; press onto bottom of pan. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes; cool. Top with brownie batter; bake and cool. Scatter 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows on top; broil until golden, about 1 minute.
Tip CHERRIES JUBILEE
- Fold 3/4 cup dried cherries and 3/4 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips into the batter before baking.
Tip SALTED CARAMEL
- Stir 1 1/2 cups toffee bits into the batter before baking. Spoon caramel sauce over cooled, sliced brownies. Top with a pinch sea salt.
Tip RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
- Beat 4 oz. room-temperature cream cheese, 1 egg yolk, 3 tbsp. sugar and 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract until smooth; dollop over the batter in the pan. Stir 1/3 cup raspberry jam to loosen; dollop over the batter. Gently fold in spots to create swirls. Bake about 1 hour.
Tip PARTY ANIMAL
- Beat together 2 cups confectioners' sugar, 1 stick room-temperature butter, 2 tbsp. milk and 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract. Spread over cooled brownies in the pan. Top with sprinkles and frosted animal crackers.
Tip WAFER MADNESS
- Beat together 2 cups confectioners' sugar, 1 stick room-temperature butter, 2 tbsp. milk, 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract and 2 drops yellow food color. Spread over cooled brownies in the pan. Top with chopped wafer cookies and Pop Rocks candies.
akhirnyaaaa ... bisa juga ikut brownies week dan dapet juga badgenya. mudah dibuat enak legit tapi manisnya g bikin ngilu. apalagi saya nyelipin 1/2 sendok makan kopi instant kedalam adonannya.